Company to showcase latest security capabilities and new features from its Autumn ’17 software release at Gartner Digital Workplace Summit
Gartner Digital Workplace Summit, London, Sept. 18, 2017
Prysm, Inc. , a leading digital workplace platform provider, today announced its Autumn ’17 software release, featuring integration with six key identity providers to offer enterprises more control when issuing Prysm user licenses to employees. This new functionality represents Prysm’s first usage of technology from Kaybus’ knowledge automation software since acquiring the company earlier this year.
Key features of the Autumn ’17 software release include:
- Integration with Six Identity Providers:
- Simplify user administration and on-boarding to Prysm by enabling users to authenticate using their company issued credentials. Customers may choose from one of six integrated identity providers: Google for Work, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Okta, Ping, and Salesforce.com
- Benefits of utilizing an integrated identity provider within Prysm include:
- Mitigating risk of access from third-party sites (user passwords not stored or managed externally)
- Eliminating password fatigue from different username and password combinations
- Reducing time spent re-entering passwords for the same identity
- Decreasing IT costs by lowering number of support cases around failed login and password reset requests
- Streamlining new user onboarding to the Prysm platform via auto-provisioning and new user welcome emails
- General Availability of Quick Start Integration with Skype for Business and Video Codecs:
- Enterprises will be empowered to enhance previous technology investments with vendors like Cisco, Polycom and Skype for Business to bring content into video calls and increase the interactivity of collaboration sessions
- Controls are simplified on one screen by providing the means to join a scheduled call or escalate a local session to include remote participants and allow users to simply navigate the codec or Skype for Business on-screen menu with the mute and call status always available Prysm-powered rooms can now be scheduled as a room resource within Microsoft Outlook, allowing participants to walk into a room at the scheduled meeting time and immediately join a Skype meeting with a single touch, without having to log in
In addition, Prysm has updated its on-screen keyboard and annotation toolbar to continue its commitment to providing all users – spanning solution first timers to veterans – with a seamless user experience. More information on the Autumn ’17 release can be found here.
“Without a doubt, information security is the number-one concern of all of our customers. The security capabilities announced in our Autumn ’17 release demonstrate our commitment to data security, while still being able to provide them with the power of customized collaboration solutions,” said Paige O’Neill, CMO, Prysm. “We are empowering customers with greater control over how they issue and manage user licenses, which enhances the flexibility, security and scalability of the Prysm digital workplace platform.”
The Prysm Autumn ’17 release is available to all Prysm hosted customers. Users who leverage Prysm’s mobile device access will see the experience automatically updated. Administrators of Prysm’s in-room versions can request an upgrade via Prysm Customer Support.
Gartner Digital Workplace Demos and Speaking Opportunity:
Prysm’s Autumn ’17 software release will be demonstrated at the Gartner Digital Workplace Summit. Additional demos include:
- Prysm-powered Microsoft Surface Hub: Prysm will be demoing how Microsoft Surface Hub and Prysm Displays can complement each other to help companies drive innovation forward
- Prysm Desktop: The company will demonstrate its new native Windows desktop app, also announced today, to showcase its flexibility across all devices and experiences
- Multi-platform Productivity Demo: See how Google G-Suite and Microsoft Office among other tools co-exist and complement each other with Prysm’s digital workplace platform
- O’Neill will be speaking at the show on the topic of “Your Employees Hate Meetings: How Company Culture Is Crippling Digital Transformation” on September 18, 2017, at 11:45 a.m. BST.
Prysm is a leading provider of cloud-based, digital workplace solutions to many of the world’s largest global enterprises. The Prysm digital workplace platform drives a new era of digital transformation and enterprise agility. By enabling individuals and teams to explore all their data, content, applications and tools on hyper-visual, always-on digital canvases, Prysm ignites innovative thinking, drives decisions, accelerates productivity and transforms presentations into experiences. Customers using Prysm benefit from an open, enterprise-grade solution that integrates with existing collaboration tools and scales to hundreds or thousands of users.
Prysm was founded in 2005 in the Silicon Valley and has offices worldwide.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Director of Communications